Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

What’s your current favourite car cleaning product?

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
This is my current fave:

1646407857644.jpeg

Stick a sachet into a foam lance bottle, spray on and rinse off and marvel at the freshly waxed, water-beading finish. Lasts a few weeks too.

Anyone else got any wee gems to share?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
For the 320d it has to be Tesco's inside outside car wash.

For the others I quite like Graphene 303. But for a quick wash and wax Maguire's waterless wash and wax is very good.

EvilDrPorkChop

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche Cayman
Probably similar to the Bilt Hamber Touch On, Gyeon Wet Coat.

Use it on the house windows too and makes them last much longer before needing another clean.

I've also got a resin vessel, however it's ready for a resin top up which I keep meaning to do.

Techno

Boy Racer
Drives
BMW 435D
Well, since you ask....

Having used AutoGlym shampoo for years, I went over to Meguires, lots of lovely suds there.

However by chance I recently grabbed an inherited bottle of Turtle Wax Zip Wax car wash & wax Shampoo and used it on the Beemer. What a result. Suds, tick. Glossy, tick. Beading, tick. Great stuff and, looking at the web, rather cheap making the other products seem silly.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Probably similar to the Bilt Hamber Touch On, Gyeon Wet Coat.

Use it on the house windows too and makes them last much longer before needing another clean.

I've also got a resin vessel, however it's ready for a resin top up which I keep meaning to do.

I’ve used that. The Bilt Hamber sachets that I posted above are very similar.

DazC

Tyre Kicker
Drives
i8 LCI
So my i8 is ceramic coated with Gyeon MOHS+ but that was professionally detailed.

Personally I use BH Surfex HD as a pre-wash / snowfoam or even as a simple APC. I find it excellent.

I do also have the BH autofoam which I use in the summer.

I like the AG PH neutral shampoo for general washing and have the HD wax for my daily driver coating - which gets touched up every few months.

I use Korrosol on my alloys or for iron decontamination.

AG Aqua-wax also gets used as a QD after most washes.