Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Where's the Lotus mention?!

Tengocity

Test Pilot
Drives
Cayman 981 GT4, Cayman 987 S, BMW 340i tourer, BMW X3 M40i
I can't believe Lotus doesn't get a mention in the sub header.. must be more than me on here who has one as well as a German motor?

Deutschespeed

Janitor
Staff member
I can't believe Lotus doesn't get a mention in the sub header.. must be more than me on here who has one as well as a German motor?

You are absolutely right! That was an oversite and has been sorted. As the place grows we'll separate the content out into it's own dedicated sections. Thanks for bringing it up. (y)

Tengocity

Test Pilot
Drives
Here’s some from its last run out before hibernation. I only bought it a few months ago, so not really driven it much yet, but it’s just had a little bit of work done to make sure it’s ready for my next Trackday.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
What a wicked car, I have only owned a 111s and it was good fun, no doubt things have moved on quite a bit since then !!

Tengocity

Test Pilot
Drives
Absolutely lovely that!

Bet its awesome in the corners.
Yes, it's quite a different cornering experience to the M4. Much more feel, and transparency as to what's happening, which really helps make a corner have more distinct phases, turn in, apex, exit, and a greater sense of what your inputs are contributing to that process.

Tengocity

Test Pilot
Drives
What a wicked car, I have only owned a 111s and it was good fun, no doubt things have moved on quite a bit since then !!
I've only briefly driven an Elise, and in some ways - like cabin space, build, toys- they haven't moved on at all!
However, the V6 engine, and the slightly longer wheelbase has made it feel like a proper baby supercar. Incredible traction, as well as a lot of punch in each gear. No silly gearing like Porsches have either.