Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Wishing My loved Ferrari F430 Spider F1 a good send off !

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I have had this quite simply sublime machine for nearly 2 years. It started out as the most well specced F430 I could find, it had every single optional extra except carbon brakes (and if you want to use your Fezza, you don't wont them !!)

So as I bought the car:

I never really wanted a black car, however, after hunting down firstly a rare yellow car, that went proper sideways afters 2 PPI's, I then turned to resale Red, which was a premium, this just highlighted some serious dogs and clocking which is common.

So, I bought this: Full (I mean full) Leather, full Carbon, everything, Sat Nav, Subwoofers, F1 gear Box, Scud rear Carbon Grill, Switchable Zaust, Parking sensors all round, Electric heated Daytona Sports seats with memory etc ...

I had her wrapped ( big Miami Vice fan) however something I will never do again !! I love it in white, but a wrap is just not the same as paintwork and dont let anyone tell you any different !!

Its moving on now, and I have a new car incoming, but I will miss this machine, its been absolutely awesome, faultless and incredible. What a car!! very, very special and I will never forget it!!

Last edited:

Chu

Tyre Kicker
Drives
E92 m3 t6 transporter slammed
Oof.

I hope its a diablo or countach replacing that.

MrMcG

Boy Racer
Drives
E63 M6
The white looks incredible!

I will miss this and its not even mine :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Parsley

Pit Crew
Oof.

I hope its a diablo or countach replacing that.
Hmm Countach is horrible and dated to drive. Diablo is also awful to drive. Great to look at but if you like to hussle a car neither of those are any good. I put my brother's Diablo on the ramp in my workshop and holy crap it's a crude machine.Just my opinion.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Looks ok but was crap.

I was looking at a Mercialgo, but the running costs are just so scary (so is the reliability) A friend has got one and the bills and issues he has had. Beautiful car though.

Its looking like it might be this, but I keep talking myself out of it:

Its just lacking some options I wanted and its top, top money !!

Parsley

Pit Crew
I was looking at a Mercialgo, but the running costs are just so scary (so is the reliability) A friend has got one and the bills and issues he has had. Beautiful car though.

A very good friend of mine has a Murcialago and his has cost bugger all in the last 10 years. Sits in the garage never driven lol.

Chu

Tyre Kicker
Drives
E92 m3 t6 transporter slammed
Hmm Countach is horrible and dated to drive. Diablo is also awful to drive. Great to look at but if you like to hussle a car neither of those are any good. I put my brother's Diablo on the ramp in my workshop and holy crap it's a crude machine.Just my opinion.
Obviously...its more than that though.

Parsley

Pit Crew
Obviously...its more than that though.
Indeed, however if you enjoy actually driving the car it will be a let down. Great to look at but crap to drive. I personally enjoy looking at and polishing cars lol.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Went in today to have the wrap removed, ready for the new owner, it was absolutely throwing it down, and the first time I think its ever got wet, have to say though what a car in the wet, sliding all over the place, Magic !!

MrMcG

Boy Racer
Drives
E63 M6

The yellow is amazing!

The next purchase I make will have to be an outlandish colour!! I looked at Astons in yellow and the above has made me think yellow is the way to go

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
The yellow is amazing!

The next purchase I make will have to be an outlandish colour!! I looked at Astons in yellow and the above has made me think yellow is the way to go

I love Yellow and black contrast. Nothing better, just do it, mind set: special car special colour !