Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

X5M Old vs New

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
This is an interesting video that you I feel we don't get enough of with cars. Especially when the differences between models seem to be less and less these days.

£40k vs £130k? Even if you're taking HP or PCP on either, the gulf in monthly payments must be as considerable as big difference in the overall purchase price.

Typical BMW depreciation makes this work though. The difference wouldn't necessarily work with Audi, Merc or Porsche.

sahajesh

Test Pilot
Drives
X5 40i M Sport
I wouldn’t mind doing this but with the current gen F95 when the prices have dropped to the same level.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
This is an interesting video that you I feel we don't get enough of with cars. Especially when the differences between models seem to be less and less these days.

£40k vs £130k? Even if you're taking HP or PCP on either, the gulf in monthly payments must be as considerable as big difference in the overall purchase price.

Typical BMW depreciation makes this work though. The difference wouldn't necessarily work with Audi, Merc or Porsche.

I think a 65/66 plate X5M will be my next car!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
They are epic motors, I just sold by 65 X6 M, had it for just over 3 years and it was an absolute blast. The BMW S63 engine is something else :)

Thanks Not sure what model to get X5 or X6, both look nice just think the X5 has the edge on this model year!

C320

Tyre Kicker
Drives
F86 X6 M (SOLD), F30 320d, Mini R56 MCS
The X5 is probably a better all rounder to be fair, most people buying cars like that are buying them for the size / practicality. The X6 M is a little more compromised in terms of boot space etc but still having the same overall footprint!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
The X5 is probably a better all rounder to be fair, most people buying cars like that are buying them for the size / practicality. The X6 M is a little more compromised in terms of boot space etc but still having the same overall footprint!

I've had both the X5 and X6 in the previous models and they where 40d Sport models. I liked the X6 better for looks on that model but you are right, its a fashion 4x4 rather than a practical one!