Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

ZunSport Grills fitted

EvilDrPorkChop

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche Cayman
After an event out with the Porsche Club and everyone telling me about the condensers easily getting damaged I decided to invest in some ZunSport Grills for the front outer grills (As I don't have the centre radiator). Other than the Passenger side being bent/mis shaped out of the box and me having to guess the correct shape i'm overall impressed. As Porsche don't like unapproved accessories then it's a bit of a grey area with the Warranty but having a in-depth discussion with my OPC answered my questions. Basically if the radiators/condensers fail or I have any overheat issues the grills MAY be blamed. But there's a much more likely chance of them being taken out by a rock and a £1500 bill to foot.

Anyone wanting any ZunSport stuff I have a discount code that will give you 20% off.

IMG_0201.jpg

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
I had these on my GT4, never had any issue with warranty. Couldn’t understand why the car didnt come with this protection from factory, generally i thought they were a great product.

FE1F6088-22FA-40B9-83C8-660F90E719AD.jpeg
2D35358E-28E2-4E39-8945-931F0F6E40E3.jpeg

Denso

DaveA

Boy Racer
Drives
BMW M135i xDrive
My GT3 had the mesh grilles from factory and it always struck me that they should have them on all the cars with the rads slung low out front...