Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

SOLD 2015 Audi TTS - Vegas Yellow

Item has been sold

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
Great car for someone, cant wait to hear what you think about the V10

Denso

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Flight booked for next Wednesday. All going well I’ll be on the road back up to Glasgow at 10:00am.

Appreciate your help on this was well @Che. You were a great help with the servicing info to check.

Reactions: Che

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
My pleasure mate, really hope you love it. If you happen to be travelling up the m1 next Wednesday I’ll be in the office next to East Midlands airport, could catch up for a coffee and see the car at the services j24 😁

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
My pleasure mate, really hope you love it. If you happen to be travelling up the m1 next Wednesday I’ll be in the office next to East Midlands airport, could catch up for a coffee and see the car at the services j24 😁

As much as that would be a good photo op, I'm about an hour quicker going up the M11 and on to the A1 and I'd rather avoid the M25.

Last edited:
Reactions: Che

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Yes I had a soft spot for that TTS. So right with all the mods you did! Just needed a 2020 RS front bumper and it would be banging!