Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Air compressor

Senna11

Racing Driver
Just bought a small Fini compressor to do little jobs before I get a bigger one. Any go to suppliers for air tools and consumables?

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I think @boba fett bought a compressor? If it wasn't him I seem to remember someone talk about it. What do kind of stuff do you use it for in a domestic setting? Is if for the car or other stuff?

Senna11

Racing Driver
Both really. Apply wax based underseal to car, nailing,stapling, light spraying, tyre pressures, air gun etc. Useful spray car parts, airbrush. Plan to get a bigger compressor for other air tools like a wrench etc.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I would not be without one now. Best just to get the draper starter kit and then upgrade what you use. I particularly like the air gun, so I bought a really good one, and its awesome for blowing the dust off the car and drying it down! I have also bought the commercial type tyre pressure gauge as I use that a lot as well!

Senna11

Racing Driver
I would not be without one now. Best just to get the draper starter kit and then upgrade what you use. I particularly like the air gun, so I bought a really good one, and its awesome for blowing the dust off the car and drying it down! I have also bought the commercial type tyre pressure gauge as I use that a lot as well!
Do you use Euro style fittings or PCL?
Pleased to see mine has 2 air outlets so can run 2 lines.
Do you use air/water filter and an oil feed for air tools?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Do you use Euro style fittings or PCL?
Pleased to see mine has 2 air outlets so can run 2 lines.
Do you use air/water filter and an oil feed for air tools?

I use the smaller connections can't remember what its called. I don't use oil or water?

I have a compressor, that's attached to a self recoiling 30m hose and that's attached to the garage ceiling!