Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competitions and much more. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Anybody use RealOEM website....

DaveA

Boy Racer
Drives
BMW M135i xDrive
I find it quite useful for finding part numbers on stuff like wiper kits etc so I can put them into eBay searches...

I have noticed on the BMW section that it seems stuck at the end of 2019... Does not appear to have been updates since.. Anybody heard anything why that might be...?

I suspect something to do with how they were accessing the BMW information has changed...

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I use it all the time for various stuff. There's a number of online parts databases and none of them go beyond that date. I suspect it might be due to whatever obligations BMW is under to publish the info for third parties under "right to repair" / bloc exemption legislation in the US and Europe but can't say for sure.

DaveA

Boy Racer
Drives
BMW M135i xDrive
I use it all the time for various stuff. There's a number of online parts databases and none of them go beyond that date. I suspect it might be due to whatever obligations BMW is under to publish the info for third parties under "right to repair" / bloc exemption legislation in the US and Europe but can't say for sure.
Yes, I suspect it's to do with the interface to BMW's master DB and what limitations there are on it...