Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competitions and much more. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Photos Anyone on here like Jags?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I have never been into Jags, don't get me wrong I have tried and had a few (last one was an XKR 5.0 Supercharged) but I have never liked the drive, the interiors and they have always made me feel like I am in an old man's car! My sum up word would be bland!

Well, we have got this for a week, and after spending most of the day in it yesterday, I know its being hailed as a Cut price Aston (I don't find them exciting either) it left me thinking who on earth might buy one at £70k! I will be doing quite a few miles in it, and you never know it might be a grower, but with my first impressions, I doubt it!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I really like those. I was looking at older ones recently. I've always thought they looked great and the 5 litre-engined version sounds intriguing!

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
I really like them, such a nice looking car but would have to be the 5.0 supercharged for me too.

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
our age of motoring is truly great when one of those is "bland"

but, if i were around in the late 60s / early 70s, then that would me motoring nirvana, i think

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I really like them, such a nice looking car but would have to be the 5.0 supercharged for me too.

This is the 5.0 Supercharged Che, for some reason its called the P450. Bizarre!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
our age of motoring is truly great when one of those is "bland"

but, if i were around in the late 60s / early 70s, then that would me motoring nirvana, i think

Ha- I guess I am a little spoilt, but I do prefer the drive of the TTS for example, its got more feel, alive, and feels light, nippy and more fun, the interior look and quality is much better as well!

It does not feel like a premium product, more Ford Mustang

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
This is the 5.0 Supercharged Che, for some reason its called the P450. Bizarre!
Ah i didn’t realise they did a detuned version! It’s 125bhp down on the R then, bet that would make a fair bit of difference! Still think they look lovely though.