Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competitions and much more. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Audi Coding

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I’ve bought and sold a couple of VCDS cables in the past and I’ve used OBDELEVEN (which was a bit rubbish at the time. Might be better now).

VCDS is really expensive and is VIN locked. Any Audi owners on here used OBDELEVEN PRO or Carly and/or anything else?

Also anyone used anyone to remote code carplay activation?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Is it home yet, I bet your well excited
hi5.gif

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Is it home yet, I bet your well excited
hi5.gif

Not yet. I'm collecting it on Saturday. Got myself the nearest private plate to my existing one that I could get on DLVA select registrations and a black TTS badge for the boot to match the rest.

Put my enquiry into Royal Steering wheels for an Alcantara retrim with yellow stitching and a matching Gearshift boot as well. The rest can wait but I do want Carplay and I know it can be activated using a firmware update.

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
Not yet. I'm collecting it on Saturday. Got myself the nearest private plate to my existing one that I could get on DLVA select registrations and a black TTS badge for the boot to match the rest.

Put my enquiry into Royal Steering wheels for an Alcantara retrim with yellow stitching and a matching Gearshift boot as well. The rest can wait but I do want Carplay and I know it can be activated using a firmware update.

I am doing the same thing using this guy for it. Seems to be well regarded amongst the VAG guys.

Denso

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
C5AD5E6A-A45B-4595-ABC1-CF04915DFBD4.jpeg

Work has started on mine already lol. What’s hiding under the covers?

Denso

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
Will we do a joint build thread? 🙂
Not a bad idea, let me know what Jack quotes you for the steering wheel. On the plate front, i am likely to run my denso plate as it is not on a car at the moment.

Denso

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Not a bad idea, let me know what Jack quotes you for the steering wheel. On the plate front, i am likely to run my denso plate as it is not on a car at the moment.

Denso

He’s normally £200 including postage. I’ll stick a thread up for us on Saturday if you’ve not kicked one off first. 👍🏻

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
He’s normally £200 including postage. I’ll stick a thread up for us on Saturday if you’ve not kicked one off first. 👍🏻

@Denso he's come back to me this morning. £200 + the usual £250 deposit for exchange. He's quoting £45 for the gear gaiter to match but they don't have so I'd need to send mine away to template.

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
I got one off aliexpress, £20 something pounds and it works fine.

Your car may be too new for what I ordered though, think it was up to 2017.

The link to it doesn’t work now but the description was;
2021 Popolar HEX V2 Obd2 Scanner VAGCOM 21.3.0 VAG COM 20.12 FOR VW AUDI Skoda Seat ATMEGA162+16V8+FT232RQ

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
I got one off aliexpress, £20 something pounds and it works fine.

Your car may be too new for what I ordered though, think it was up to 2017.

The link to it doesn’t work now but the description was;
2021 Popolar HEX V2 Obd2 Scanner VAGCOM 21.3.0 VAG COM 20.12 FOR VW AUDI Skoda Seat ATMEGA162+16V8+FT232RQ

Mine is 2015. So that would be ideal (y)

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
Mine is 2015. So that would be ideal (y)
Something like this should hopefully do the trick then 👍

You just have to ensure the Laptop you use is not connected to the internet when using the cable/software.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives