Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Best fall out remover?

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
The TTS has a fair bit of contaminates in the paint. I thought it was tar at first but it isn’t, so looks like it’s iron fallout.

What’s everyone using? I’ve used Carpro and Bilt Hamber gear before but I’ve run out and looking for any recommendations for anything that I might not have used before.

EvilDrPorkChop

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche Cayman
The only other one I may try is this -

Apparently it's his best selling product. I have often though that the Korrosol and AutoWheel cleaner from Bilt Hamber were the same thing too.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
The only other one I may try is this -

Apparently it's his best selling product. I have often though that the Korrosol and AutoWheel cleaner from Bilt Hamber were the same thing too.

I agree!

XAlp

Test Pilot
Drives
Volvo XC90 T6
I think someone may have used something like this, or a “quick detailer” maybe (don’t really know!) on the chrome window surround on my Volvo. When clean it looks like some soap suds marks have dried on - but it’s “in the metal” - any ideas?

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
I think someone may have used something like this, or a “quick detailer” maybe (don’t really know!) on the chrome window surround on my Volvo. When clean it looks like some soap suds marks have dried on - but it’s “in the metal” - any ideas?

Have you tried a metal cleaner like Autosol etc?

XAlp

Test Pilot
Drives
Volvo XC90 T6
No - I might have an old tube somewhere - worth a try! Ta

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
I run out of the BH stuff the other day and bought some AG Magma. Worked perfectly fine, just a bit more expensive from Halfords