Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competitions and much more. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Boba's not moonstones Vegas Yellow TTS

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Some of you will know that I have always admired Moonstones Audi TTS in Vegas yellow, to the point I would buy it off him! Seen as he still loves it and I was after a little fun runaround, I bought one.

My search really consisted of Clios RS's, Mazda MX5's, E89 Z4's and other cars similar and there was always something wrong about them, like not fitting in an MX5 at 6ft 2"!

So the TTS, its a good spec, in lovely Vegas yellow and Moonstone is sending me a shopping list of mods to keep me busy!!

Big shout out to @moonstone who has been outstandingly helpful and knowledgeable as usual!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Mine is the same to be honest. According to the paperwork I have the last owner paid the garage to ceramic coat it but it's obviously been a typical dealer job. I'm going to get it booked into my guy soon as it's starting to annoy me!

It really is a cracking colour in the sun!

LET THE MODDING COMMENCE!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Mine is the same to be honest. According to the paperwork I have the last owner paid the garage to ceramic coat it but it's obviously been a typical dealer job. I'm going to get it booked into my guy soon as it's starting to annoy me!

It really is a cracking colour in the sun!

LET THE MODDING COMMENCE!

I am not a fan on the Tinted windows, so although it ties in nice, its a bit gangster for me!

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
So, that's you r definition of £15 and 10/10ths? 🤣

They are cracking looking cars - will be watching with interest!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
I am not a fan on the Tinted windows, so although it ties in nice, its a bit gangster for me!

Never even noticed that. My front windows aren't tinted (well) apart from the factory tint). Just grab a hair dryer and peel them off and you're sorted.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Never even noticed that. My front windows aren't tinted (well) apart from the factory tint). Just grab a hair dryer and peel them off and you're sorted.

I like them and I don't, just think its asking for a Tug !!

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
Congrats, we now need to merge yours in to me and moonstones build thread lol

Denso

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Got The Janitor to change the thread title and add in a wee introduction. Feel Free to join in @boba fett

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Will do, as soon as I get some nice content!!

Just put the spacers on 15mm all round!!