Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

C63S W205

Senna11

Racing Driver
Finally got round to fitting the black gloss splitter which was a PITA as could not get the masking tape to stick for position so had to use gaffer tape. VHB tape and self tapping screws and looks really good. Been on for a day and not fallen off! Will post some pics up soon.

Door LEDs also done, aluminium footrest in (no idea why these weren’t available as OEM) and exhaust valve controller on. The valves are only 70% open until you go past 4K revs even in power mode so got the ASR module (similar to Renntech but cheaper).

Oil service at the end of the week. Hope they don’t give me a poverty spec loan car..

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Finally got round to fitting the black gloss splitter which was a PITA as could not get the masking tape to stick for position so had to use gaffer tape. VHB tape and self tapping screws and looks really good. Been on for a day and not fallen off! Will post some pics up soon.

Door LEDs also done, aluminium footrest in (no idea why these weren’t available as OEM) and exhaust valve controller on. The valves are only 70% open until you go past 4K revs even in power mode so got the ASR module (similar to Renntech but cheaper).

Oil service at the end of the week. Hope they don’t give me a poverty spec loan car..

Looking forward to the Pictures !

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Ooft. That is a cracker. Love the new steering wheel with the drive select switch. Splitter looks great.

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
Looks fantastic indeed, I loved mine such a great all round car it was, hope you enjoy the experience as much as I did

Senna11

Racing Driver
Thanks chaps. Currently stuck in dealership as they can’t seem to download the satnav update. Takes a few hours then crashes for some reason.
Sounds really good with the exhaust valve fully open now. Will take some more photos once she’s back.

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
If it’s the same as mine in race mode there is another H pipe that opens and the down shifts are epic.

Senna11

Racing Driver
Finally got my car back from dealership after issues trying to update satnav. Only took a week!
They did tell me a chap brought his E63S with a blown front diff. Apparently this is the third one!!! Think the guy was running meth and other mods pushing about 1000bhp.

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
Active engine mounts are great , they are such an experience these cars😃
It’s a pleasure owning one that’s for sure