Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competitions and much more. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

GT4 RS

Tengocity

Test Pilot
Drives
Cayman 981 GT4, Cayman 987 S, BMW 340i tourer, BMW X3 M40i
Reviews are out, and unsurprisingly it’s a 5 star car from pretty much every publication worth reading/watching.

i must say, it’s pretty much my perfect car, but I won’t hold my breath on getting an allocation!
I’m guessing when the start getting flipped it’ll be in excess of £200k
But I struggle to see past one of these being “peak ICE car”… that engine, in that body, in the right part of the car… behind the driver, ahead of the rear axle.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I'd love one, I know of a friend of a friend who will get one, as he has a Porsche GT collection. At least I know he won't flip it or drive it to that matter!

Ill ask about what colour he is getting!

M4rkM

Test Pilot
Drives
M4 ZCP
Looks wise, it’s a bit too far for me, standard GT4 is perfection imo

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Why don't Porsche just mass produce this car and let others have a chance at getting one, rather than pay massively over the top, when the rich fat man gets the keys and sells it!!

EvilDrPorkChop

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche Cayman
I don't think you'll see much flipping. From what i've heard you've got to be in a very select group to get the allocation and basically if it gets flipped you aren't getting another new Porsche again. Apparently they've been barring customers who have done this on previous special addition models.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I don't think you'll see much flipping. From what i've heard you've got to be in a very select group to get the allocation and basically if it gets flipped you aren't getting another new Porsche again. Apparently they've been barring customers who have done this on previous special addition models.
They have been saying that since the last few GT cars. They will never stop it, and don’t really try to either, they just keep saying so year on year, it keeps all the cars getting bought, so it’s great marketing.