Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

INCOMING!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
5:00am start for me tomorrow morning. Flight from Glasgow down to Stansted and then collecting this beauty. 7 hour drive back home and then the mods begin...

WhatsApp-Image-2023-08-28-at-15.01.jpg

WhatsApp-Image-2023-08-28-at-15.01.371.jpg

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Lovely car mate, proper! congrats and really looking forward to what you do to it.

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
Safe flight and safe journey back home. Let the mods begin.

Denso

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Well. I made it though airport security. It’s absolutely rammed. Never seen it as busy. Mostly business travellers, a smattering of holiday makers and a stag-do, with a 6’4” stag dressed up like Christine Laggard!

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
Hope it all goes well today, looking forward to hearing how you get on with it on the way home :)

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
that looks LUSH!

(i did something similiar when i collected the M3 a couple weeks ago - but a puncture and heavy traffic made it a 12hour return journey - hope you fare MUCH better)

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Had a lovely 7 hour drive home. Love it! Very easy to cruise in but hit sport and it turns into an animal. It makes the TT look like a double decker bus. So much lower and squatter. Feels exceptionally well put together. Very sure footed. I've washed, fixed a couple of loose bits of trim and tightened up the passenger seat frame that was rattling away when I was pelting along the motorway (owner before last had bought wing backs and then sold them on and reinstalled the comfort seats. Obviously not screwed the frame in properly.

Talking about seats. These are in exceptional condition. I was all set for replacing them with TTS seats but I don't think I'll bother now.

Got a list of stuff in my head, so a build thread will appear in the coming weeks.

Last edited:

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
Subscribed to the build thread when you start it, sounds like you got a good un.

Denso

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
Had a lovely 7 hour drive home. Love it! Very easy to cruise in but hit sport and it turns into an animal. It makes the TT look like a double decker bus. So much lower and squatter. Feel exceptionally well put together. Very sure footed. I've washed, fixed a couple of loose bit of trim and tightened up the passenger seat frame that was rattling away when I was pelting along the motorway (owner before last had bought wing backs and then sold them on and reinstalled the comfort seats. Obviously not screwed the frame in properly.

Talking about seats. These are in exceptional condition. I was all set for replacing them with TTS seats but I don't think I'll bother now.

Got a list of stuff in my head, so a build thread will appear in the coming weeks.
Congrats, glad you got back ok, looking forward to the build too :)