Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competitions and much more. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Mini polishers

Senna11

Racing Driver
Anyone using the above and if so any recommendations? Looking at the DAS nano which seems half decent but the Rupes Ibrid is crazy money!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Which one did you get?
I don't think its got a name on it, it came as a package with loads of accessories and sponges, its brilliant !

I had a battery one, and I got fed up with it always being flat when I wanted to use it or not lasting long.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I got a cheap - no-name set from Amazon. Came with a rake of heads and pads and two batteries. Only cost me about a hundred quid. It does the job well for interior plastics etc and small scratches. I'm going to use it on the interior trim (gloss black) on my wife's car soon. Its a bloody riot.

Senna11

Racing Driver
I got a cheap - no-name set from Amazon. Came with a rake of heads and pads and two batteries. Only cost me about a hundred quid. It does the job well for interior plastics etc and small scratches. I'm going to use it on the interior trim (gloss black) on my wife's car soon. Its a bloody riot.
Do you use it on exterior trim and paint? Need it for areas where I can’t use the the big polisher.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Do you use it on exterior trim and paint? Need it for areas where I can’t use the the big polisher.

Yes I've used it on a couple of scratches etc that I needed to touch up. If you plan on using it in earnest, on a regular basis, I'd definitely go for a named brand though. Not sure how long my little Chinese number is going to last!