Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Nearly a million quid for a Lexus!

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
Never driven or seen one in the metal. It does sound naughty on videos, i wouldnt say no to it but thats a lot of money for a Toyota.

Denso

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I mean its meant to be a wonderful car, Clarkson really, really rates it, but its always looked a bit awkward in places to to me.

Many, Many more cars I would walk up to before this at that price!

StuartK

Chief Engineer
Yes.

Probably the best supercar out there with immense reliability. The badge snobs will say no though.

I have to say we have a Toyota in the household and at coming up to 90k now it still drives, feels and is as it was new.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Yes.

Probably the best supercar out there with immense reliability. The badge snobs will say no though.

I have to say we have a Toyota in the household and at coming up to 90k now it still drives, feels and is as it was new.

My Dad's got a Prius, and its shit, it will probably go on forever, but it will still be shit. Its the interior plastics and trim, just an awful place to be!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I had a mk1 MR2 as my first car when I was 20. It had 110k miles on the clock and was 12 years old. It was fantastic. My wife had a mk1 Yaris when they first came out. Had it for 5 years. Never serviced it once or put oil in it. Thing ran like clockwork! 😂