Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Newsfeed

Deutschespeed

Janitor
Staff member
It's no secret that the site is quiet. There's a few reasons for this. Firstly, forums have gotten quieter in general thanks to the rise of Facebook Groups and other social media channels. Secondly this site doesn't have a make and model niche, so many users will gravitate towards specific relevant forums. I guess we're competing with Pistonheads rather than M3Cutters if that makes sense.

Content is king. The most traffic that we get to Deutchespeed.com is from people searching for info on the F33 water sloshing fix and a few of the TT related guides. So I'd encourage everyone who enjoys the site to post some new threads every now and again with a bit of text. This site is very VERY young in internet terms and so it's a case of sticking with it until it reaches critical mass, but thats a very slow process.

To help spark conversation and engagement we've started posted a news item in each marque forum. It went a bit haywire there as we were testing it but it'll be limited to 1 new post per day in each section. Hopefully it might help to spark a bit of conversation.

Thanks to everyone who continues to support the site. The management team is committed to it no matter how long it takes, so it's not going anywhere!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
There seems to a be a nucleus of prevalent posters and that a few others that duck in and out. Problem is it takes a massive audience to get things whizzing away to the extent of more established sites. I'll keep posting and anything that you can do to help spark conversation and interest can only be a good thing.

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
I am sticking around too, over the next month or 2 my new TT will be fully modified and progress will be posted on here.

Denso

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Was talking to the Janitor and he mentioned that they're still tweaking this as too many posts are coming through on the newsfeed. It's going to die down a bit.