Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

PORSCHE

V6 GFY

Tyre Kicker
How can PORSCHE not be the FIRST stand alone section. How can you have a dedicated BMW (Boo), Mercedes and Audi section.

Sort it out or I'm off.:mad:

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Hi matey, you need the V6 to be changed to M3!

Last time I looked you where in the market for a Porsche, did it happen or are you still looking / thinking about it ?

Moonstone is very much on the case with requests, and it only went live yesterday, he is still tweaking and twerking, but he will get there.

Last edited:

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
How can PORSCHE not be the FIRST stand alone section. How can you have a dedicated BMW (Boo), Mercedes and Audi section.

Sort it out or I'm off.:mad:

3e6731e2fd32a1ce9523a15c61c4bceb.png

The site only went live yesterday and we've not even started promoting it yet. In terms of sections, the individual audiences for M, AMG & RS cars are much larger than Porsche in general and if we have too many forum sections to start off with the place just seems like a big empty house with a couple of chairs in it and a handful of people shouting at each other from different rooms. If the site grows the way we hope it will and as it starts to attract enthusiasts from different brands we'll start to modify the structure of the forum to suit. So fear not, if there's a big influx of Porsche mentalists we'll accommodate make sure they're properly looked after.

V6 GFY

Tyre Kicker
View attachment 32

The site only went live yesterday and we've not even started promoting it yet. In terms of sections, the individual audiences for M, AMG & RS cars are much larger than Porsche in general and if we have too many forum sections to start off with the place just seems like a big empty house with a couple of chairs in it and a handful of people shouting at each other from different rooms. If the site grows the way we hope it will and as it starts to attract enthusiasts from different brands we'll start to modify the structure of the forum to suit. So fear not, if there's a big influx of Porsche mentalists we'll accommodate make sure they're properly looked after.
Great job at setting up a new Forum and I hear what you're saying but even so Porsche should have it's own section. The amount of traffic is irrelevant as the brand alone deserves it.

I'm only going to change back to Porsche because you won't pop over and change my seat badges in the M4.:(

V6 GFY

Tyre Kicker
Hi matey, you need the V6 to be changed to M3!

Last time I looked you where in the market for a Porsche, did it happen or are you still looking / thinking about it ?

Moonstone is very much on the case with requests, and it only went live yesterday, he is still tweaking and twerking, but he will get there.
Hi Lee,
I will be changing to a 992 C4S next year. Would love the Turbo S but the performance of the C4S is pretty amazing anyway and it won't cost me another divorce.

John

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Hi Lee,
I will be changing to a 992 C4S next year. Would love the Turbo S but the performance of the C4S is pretty amazing anyway and it won't cost me another divorce.

John

Lovely ! looking forward to pictures and a review, I think its a great upgrade, although your M4 is lovely.

In this day an age, its becoming very difficult to use all these high power big performance machines, I found that out with my 650 bhp Turbo, its better to get something that you can use the performance more of the time, unless of course you do V-Max or track it !

V6 GFY

Tyre Kicker
Lovely ! looking forward to pictures and a review, I think its a great upgrade, although your M4 is lovely.

In this day an age, its becoming very difficult to use all these high power big performance machines, I found that out with my 650 bhp Turbo, its better to get something that you can use the performance more of the time, unless of course you do V-Max or track it !
Yes I'm really looking forward to changing and having the grip and confidence the AWD 992 will give. Crayon with spider wheels is what I'm leaning towards.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Yes I'm really looking forward to changing and having the grip and confidence the AWD 992 will give. Crayon with spider wheels is what I'm leaning towards.

That will look lovely in that spec

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
I’d love a gt4 or failing that a v10 r8, both will be a few years off now though thanks to COVID.

M4rkM

Test Pilot
Drives
M4 ZCP
Porsche is one brand that leaves me cold, used to love them but since driving some including a C4S I can’t see the attraction, apart from residuals

Last edited:

Tengocity

Test Pilot
Drives
Cayman 981 GT4, Cayman 987 S, BMW 340i tourer, BMW X3 M40i
I've had one Porsche, just a 987 Boxster S... but it was great. I do really feel the need to get another at some point, but it would probably have to be a GT4 or older GT3 to replace my Exige as my track car.
I especially do feel that I ought to buy a brand new Porsche with flat 6 NA engine whilst I still can!

Senna11

Racing Driver
Nearly bought one a few years ago, but never owned a Porsche but is on my list.

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
Has the covid thing hit you hard financially mate?
It’s cost us a bit reorganising our wedding
/honeymoon and a few other things but nothing disasterous compared to some thankfully. Just put us back a few years savings wise and probably refocused my priorities. It’s easy to forget what you’ve already got isn’t it and I’m very lucky in many ways so a car change can wait a bit longer than planned. Hope you and the family are all ok, have a great Christmas and New Year Neil :)(y)

Parsley

Pit Crew
It’s cost us a bit reorganising our wedding
/honeymoon and a few other things but nothing disasterous compared to some thankfully. Just put us back a few years savings wise and probably refocused my priorities. It’s easy to forget what you’ve already got isn’t it and I’m very lucky in many ways so a car change can wait a bit longer than planned. Hope you and the family are all ok, have a great Christmas and New Year Neil :)(y)
Thanks a million mate and same to you. Hope things go well next year for you both. Your right, it's easy to forget how well off you are. I'm always fretting over silly first world problems lol. Need to give myself a talking to.

Reactions: Che