Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competitions and much more. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Seen new G80 M3/4 Today

Paddy1975

Chief Engineer
Drives
BMW 3 Series
@JMS problem solved, buy a new M4 , still get bored with it, leave it with me for the six months instead of you putting it in the garage and come a get it whenever you like. 😆

Schmeel

Test Pilot
Drives
997 Hartech
I want one of these. I’m one of those who can smugly say I always liked the new styling. Unusually for me it would be the M3. I think it’s the better looking car in this generation. I think the F80 M3 is a nice looking car as well but I prefer the 2 door versions whereas the G80 just flows better for me and has the more prominent rear wheel arches. I’m not in a hurry to change car any time soon but when XDrive and/or the right deals come along a G80 M3 in the right colour is the in the top three.
100pc the G80 is a good looking machine. Well to my eyes anyway.

JMS

Pit Crew
Yep I really think the G82 is one of the best looking M cars to date.. its made the Fx look old and dated and sure will devalue it within a few months.

Just a mental note to self. Dont go and buy one when drunk... done that on last 3 cars..