Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competitions and much more. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Photos Show us your best car vs snow photos

SS13

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche 930 turbo
I like that car, quite fancy one, always found it quite handsome and in some ways quite ugly as well!
I think the lines and proportions of the GC variant are perfect and give it a very sublime look.

Just a little too big end-2-end for my use. But what a comfortable and capable cruiser it makes!

Good value too now.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
It was the best long distance motorway cruiser I’ve ever owned. Unfortunately I don’t do many long distance motorway cruises and there’s was very little room in the back for my two kids, so it had to go and I traded it in for my RS5 which was smaller but with much more room in the rear.

Last edited:

Techno

Boy Racer
Drives
BMW 435D
Quattro in its natural habitat at the top of the inappropriately named Black Hill on Monday.
Passed many abandoned cars on most of the hills in the area, the most was ten in a row. The new Crossclimates did well.AA97DDD8-ED48-409F-8C8E-B88B57F80945.jpeg