Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competitions and much more. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

The awful BMW marketing machine rolls on

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
WTF is this bollocks??

Who and what is Dee and why is BMW determined to use marketing that gets people talking about them for the wrong reasons?

Deary me!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Check out the latest insta-nugget today. Arnies in it, in his Zeus outfit but playing himself.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
And then then you’ve got this bollocks:

With the cost of their cars going through the roof and first time buyers struggling to get on the property ladder, who is this shit actually aimed at?

Will the Influencer demographic actually fill their order books?

Sonic

Test Pilot
Drives
YMB 6MT F80 M3 // MSM 6MT F56 JCW
My guess is it's aimed at the influencer posers/rich kids/trust fund babies.

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
My guess is it's aimed at the influencer posers/rich kids/trust fund babies.

Pay monthly is how these guys 'roll', so add a dealer deposit contribution and fifteen ton a month getting the one eyed hedgehog out on Only Fans twice a week covers the cost of a brand spanking M car.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Pay monthly is how these guys 'roll', so add a dealer deposit contribution and fifteen ton a month getting the one eyed hedgehog out on Only Fans twice a week covers the cost of a brand spanking M car.

I actually know a couple girls doing just that, but not bought an M yet!