Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competitions and much more. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Photos This is something of interest - Toyota Supra GRMN

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
while i understand the differnce between an M and m-Lite, why not just release a 500hp tune on the B58? Surely much easier and cheaper?

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
That is very nice. I really like the new Supra. Would have had one of these over the TTS if I could have afforded it. I wonder how much this version will cost?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
That is very nice. I really like the new Supra. Would have had one of these over the TTS if I could have afforded it. I wonder how much this version will cost?

I know, I had a UK Supra TT and the 2 before it, but they always had a bit to much of a medallion man image. This looks great, if its reasonable to buy I am in, spoke to my local Toyota dealer and they did not have a clue about it and will get more information and come back to me!

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
I would have been tempted by this for sure but my next car is already decided.

Denso

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
Very tempting, always wanted a supra

Denso

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
LOL - POWER !!

My 430 is just over 500bhp, compared to the tuned 911 Turbo's and others I've had, it was quite a come down in punch, so its not all about power I agree, but if you can have that as well, why not !

Senna11

Racing Driver
The design is a bit meh and overwrought IMO. A bit like the new Corvette.