Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competitions and much more. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Photos Well the Ferrari F430 is all done !

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Its been a while and missed most of the great weather, however its done, all that's left is a flat polish, detail and ceramic coat that they are paying for professionally.

I have missed most of the summer but looks like it will be all ready for collection Thursday after a 4 day detail.

Here is a few other shots I took as there is always some nice metal around

This is Aldous's F430 the one in the JayEmm on cars youtube Vid.

This is Simon's car from seen through glass video's on youtube (Great content and great guy) apparently he is having some issues with his recent paint job and how its been done!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Some great photos. Bet you can’t wait to get back out in it.

I actually can't wait, I think some recent change in cars has taken my mind off it a bit, but i'm itching now!

Its being lowered 15mm all round on Monday as well!

Senna11

Racing Driver
Great to have your awesome car back. Now I thought you decided against lowering?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
A quick question, would you let a Seen through glass video done on you and your car?

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Have you seen the "seen through glass" video's on you tube? If you have not you should have a look, Simon is really good!

Not watched them. I had a similar offer on my RS5 and declined. What’s in it for me, other than seeing my car on a video getting spun round a track?

…and as for being in one myself, I value my anonymity too much. Once it’s online, it’s always online. Not for me.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Not watched them. I had a similar offer on my RS5 and declined. What’s in it for me, other than seeing my car on a video getting spun round a track?

…and as for being in one myself, I value my anonymity too much. Once it’s online, it’s always online. Not for me.

That's what I am worried about, but have a look at his vids, he is not the type to abuse your car at all. I don't want to be in a vid, but I'm told I have an "interesting and crazy car history" and I was thinking about pushing this forum.

I probably wouldn't do me! but having the car done might not be so bad!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Having the car done is good as long as he doesn’t abuse it. In my case, it was some mob that wanted to drag race a couple of other cars and do a track review.

A mention on a popular YouTube channel would certainly give this place a boost that’s for sure.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Braved the heat and put the 458 wheels back on, This time with 458 tyre profiles so its not running the stupid 30 series tyres that punctured on a pot hole the first time it was taken out!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Those are a vast improvement for me. Brings the car right up to date. Love the colour and the style.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Those are a vast improvement for me. Brings the car right up to date. Love the colour and the style.

They are sh1t pictures, just pulled it out to take a couple of shots, it looks so much better in the metal, and your right, it does take a few more years off the car. It drives just as nice now as well.

The whole car is looking like it came out the factory now as well, its mint!