Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

What are peoples thoughts on an M4 CS ?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Guys what are your thoughts on an M4CS. I have been looking at these as a potential purchase (one in a funky grey with Ceramics) and this one has come up. I'm just worried about the miles which is 52k. That is high for me, and its high for a CS, but price does reflect this a bit though and all the others are San Marino Blue!

Would 52k Miles put you off? I have seen the video and it appears to have worn well for them.

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
Its probably higher than i would like - despite the fact i know its condition, not mileage.

If you are going to put +10k miles on, then its a knocking on a 70k mile car.....and that would defo have me out!

That said, you dont seem to keep anything longer than about 3-6months?!?!?!?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Its probably higher than i would like - despite the fact i know its condition, not mileage.

If you are going to put +10k miles on, then its a knocking on a 70k mile car.....and that would defo have me out!

That said, you dont seem to keep anything longer than about 3-6months?!?!?!?

3 months with a car is a life sentence for me!

I wont do many miles in it, If I had it a year, Id probably only do about 3k tops. So I will keep the miles down. And I have haggled a 2 year BMW warranty!

XAlp

Test Pilot
Drives
Volvo XC90 T6
Very nice.
Googling around in the background I also came across this

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
Well I have taken a brave pill and gone for it. I think It's a rare car, and being an even rarer Lime Rock grey individual with Ceramics it is probably worth the punt.

You have to balance the investment angle with availability and price, but that's a whopper and know you will love it - really really love it.

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
So, is that the mini going?

how long you have that for?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
You have to balance the investment angle with availability and price, but that's a whopper and know you will love it - really really love it.

I hope so, lots of nice metal around for similar money, but when it comes to numbers, rare, newest, and BMW warranty, it starts to make sense.

Che

Test Pilot
Drives
R8 v10+
Wonder if that might have been Scott Bacon’s old car? He had a LRG m4 with CCB when they first came out. I saw it in the flesh and it was stunning!
Conrats Boba đź‘Ť

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Wonder if that might have been Scott Bacon’s old car? He had a LRG m4 with CCB when they first came out. I saw it in the flesh and it was stunning!
Conrats Boba đź‘Ť

Phew just checked, this CS came from the factory with CCB's, his car came with the standard brakes and he retro fitted the CCB's.