Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

What modern classic car would you consider?

Deutschespeed

Janitor
Staff member
I like old and smelly.

Why do you think I get on so well with that ginger twat from up North?

If this site were much bigger then comments like this would be drowned out. Whereas we allow an anything goes approach in the boiler room, users who only ever pop up on this board to antagonise valuable contributors are not welcome here.

I hope you'll use 4 weeks in the sin bin to consider if you'd like to be an active member of the community or if you're just using us as an outlet for your trolling. If it's the latter than I'm afraid your ban will be permanent.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I like old and smelly.

To be fair Stu, we only ever see you on here trolling or posting random comments to threads. Happy to see you here if you're actually getting involved, but it seems to me you login once a fortnight and drop a series of one-liner replies to loads of threads...

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I like old and smelly.

It takes much more thought, stress and effort to be nasty than not to be.

I’ve not been a Saint and had my issues with others, but I respect we are all different and hope this place does not get to be like a certain other forum.

Senna11

Racing Driver
I would consider another mk2 16VGolf GTI. Great fun to drive flat out and doesn’t overwhelm you. Bit of torque steer though.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Talking of modern classics, there was a 22b over the detailers yesterday. I so wanted one of these, but they where just out of budget years back when they where 25k. Such a good looking car. Il get a few pictures when it’s finished.

I’d love an Oak Green 16v big bumper. I had just that years ago and it had an alarm that you could start the engine with the remote!

Senna11

Racing Driver
Talking of modern classics, there was a 22b over the detailers yesterday. I so wanted one of these, but they where just out of budget years back when they where 25k. Such a good looking car. Il get a few pictures when it’s finished.

I’d love an Oak Green 16v big bumper. I had just that years ago and it had an alarm that you could start the engine with the remote!
My previous one was oak green, fabulous colour, fitted the big light conversion at the time so the front lights were the same size.