Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competitions and much more. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Will I am ruins something else

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Why are car companies doing collabs with people who have no credible experience of designing cars (or even things in general). Just look at this monstrosity. I mean, he's basically just bodged different Mercedes cars together.

the-fly.gif

Last edited:

Ennoch

Boy Racer
Drives
BMW F31 335D
To be fair he did set up his own company about ten years ago to help create jobs and talent for people in the deprived east area of LA. I think it was in an interview with Clarkson ten years ago or so. He's a bit like Hamilton in that he does seem to have a fair amount of talent at most of the things he does. I'm not a complete fan of that car but it's no different to the old coach built things on the standalone chassis of the twenties and thirties; you can appreciate them even if you wouldn't want to drive around in one yourself.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
He might be Jesus Christ, but he ain’t got a clue about designing a nice car looking at that shite!