Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

M2 2023 BMW M2 Photo Leak & M Performance Parts Photos

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I like the black inserts on the rear bumper but thats about it. Those stupid stuck on bits on the wheel arches and the bits on the sills are junk and I'd like to see a front splitter without the big uprights on the front bumper.

The standard car is too plain and the M Performance package is too over-the-top. Has to be a happy medium.

Last edited:

Sonic

Test Pilot
Drives
YMB 6MT F80 M3 // MSM 6MT F56 JCW
Hideous. M Performance parts are even worse apart from the boot spoiler, that's the only decent thing there.

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
Speechless 😶

Denso

JMS

Pit Crew
HE to say I really like the M2.. Mperformace bits are a little challenging on the eyes but the car I really like...

Could short list this now..

JMS

Pit Crew
Interior better
Exterior worse
Price - Smoking crack

On a different note. Where have you been.

You seem to drop in every so often with a flare and then dissappear as quick.

You still over on the dark side getting abused and told what you are allowed to think..

We do miss you Stu

StuartK

Chief Engineer
On a different note. Where have you been.

You seem to drop in every so often with a flare and then dissappear as quick.

You still over on the dark side getting abused and told what you are allowed to think..

We do miss you Stu
Oh god yeah I’m over there in Dachau. In the last week I learnt I’m an apprentice, can’t afford a Portofino and I’m depressed (the last bit is true slightly).

Im sort of busy ish here and there. Just gotta keep going I suppose.

I do pop my head around the door often just not much to post really.

JMS

Pit Crew
Oh god yeah I’m over there in Dachau. In the last week I learnt I’m an apprentice, can’t afford a Portofino and I’m depressed (the last bit is true slightly).

Im sort of busy ish here and there. Just gotta keep going I suppose.

I do pop my head around the door often just not much to post really.

Well main reason I cant stand that place . Just rude and don't know who they are abusing..

Well take care stu and please pop in as much as you can as you are a decent bloke and don't deserve the abuse from over there

StuartK

Chief Engineer
Well main reason I cant stand that place . Just rude and don't know who they are abusing..

Well take care stu and please pop in as much as you can as you are a decent bloke and don't deserve the abuse from over there
Thank you! I’ll keep it logged in and post more ;)

To be honest it can be quite amusing when they actually think I care.

Reactions: JMS

JMS

Pit Crew
Thank you! I’ll keep it logged in and post more ;)

To be honest it can be quite amusing when they actually think I care.

Haha.. yes..

Used to piss me off the abuse you got over there and others... it suppose to be a bit of fun.

We all have different opinions but let it be just that rather than abuse people that have different views

StuartK

Chief Engineer
Haha.. yes..

Used to piss me off the abuse you got over there and others... it suppose to be a bit of fun.

We all have different opinions but let it be just that rather than abuse people that have different views
At times I can be a wind up merchant though to be fair ;)

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I actually really like that. I think it might be a car I buy (used not new)

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
At times I can be a wind up merchant though to be fair ;)

I liked Cutters most of the time, and I do miss some of the guys on there. I just think there is far to many jealous, glass half empty busy bodies on there. A lot think think I left because of abuse to my wife, but it was not that at all (insults are water off a ducks back with me) It was the fact someone had gone to great lengths to find out where I lived, who made my house and what it was worth. Now that was getting to personal for me and borderline dangerous obsessive!

Reactions: Che

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
I liked Cutters most of the time, and I do miss some of the guys on there. I just think there is far to many jealous, glass half empty busy bodies on there. A lot think think I left because of abuse to my wife, but it was not that at all (insults are water off a ducks back with me) It was the fact someone had gone to great lengths to find out where I lived, who made my house and what it was worth. Now that was getting to personal for me and borderline dangerous obsessive!
SCARY,

I actualy think that some of the die hard tories on there need to have a reality check.

Denso

Sonic

Test Pilot
Drives
YMB 6MT F80 M3 // MSM 6MT F56 JCW

I heard about the latter and it's a shame that someone went to those lengths and also insulted your wife.

Cutters is cliquey, there are some right cuntnuggets on there.