Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Build Boba Fett's Red / Crema Ferrari F430 Spider

Doing a build thread? Highlight it!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
It's a great shot that, the splash of colour against the grey background. Car looks tremendous. The black wheels have transformed it in my opinion. Especially with the yellow calipers.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
It's a great shot that, the splash of colour against the grey background. Car looks tremendous. The black wheels have transformed it in my opinion. Especially with the yellow calipers.

Cheers mate, I am very happy with it. I keep doing little odds and sods to it, but running out now, as I have done everything!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Just watching some vids, and stumbled across this, I've got the headers, but the decat pipes sound interesting, but maybe a bit to much!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I have been thinking about having a manual swap done, and this new vid from Doug does not help!

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
Think those holes in the steering column would bug me - maybe leave the flaps in :unsure:

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Think those holes in the steering column would bug me - maybe leave the flaps in :unsure:

I was just having a giggle at the yank F430's ride height, its like its still got a trolley jack on it!

Anyway, I would just get a manual steering cowling, unsure as to why they did not finish the job off properly!

Having said that I do like the F1 box, its brutal, fast and mechanical and suits the car really well.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Keep it as is. Maybe it’s the old bastard in me these days but I can’t be arsed with manuals anymore!