Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Boba's Mini John Cooper Works

Tonester

Tyre Kicker
Drives
BMW M340d
Excellent thanks. Have the black ones stood up well, I might go for the Black and silver!
If I was to buy the black again I'd go for the powder coated ones. I've touched up the paint on one of them so probably worth the extra for PC.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
If I was to buy the black again I'd go for the powder coated ones. I've touched up the paint on one of them so probably worth the extra for PC.

Does it mention they are powder coated? I think thats why I will go for the chrome and carbon

Tonester

Tyre Kicker
Drives
BMW M340d
Does it mention they are powder coated? I think thats why I will go for the chrome and carbon
There's a few options out there for the black version. Ones that are just painted gloss black and the others that state they are powder coated. The pc version are maybe £30 more so not much in it. But they're a perfect fit.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
White are peoples thoughts on this, white roof, stripe and graphics...

I like it but a step to far?

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I like it. The singular white stripe works better than the black ones with the white edging. Suits it well I think. Dont think it would look right on anything else apart from a mini.

Not as sure about the number on the side but even then, I could be persuaded as it ties in with the other white bits.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
(y) It sits a bit high but drives brilliantly, think lowering spoils the ride unless you track it. Si I think Ill leave!

Cheers mate (y)

I think the R8 sits too high as well but the ride is very firm as is so I think I’ll leave it….. for now.

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
It all needs to work together and it's a pano roof isn't it, so can't?

I like the black stripes - ties in with everything you've done. If you put a vinyl number on I'm blocking you :ROFLMAO:

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Did the little side indicators today, that's all the chrome gone besides the badges which Ill keep as they are!

Hmmm.. still thinking of the roof and stripe, I think it will look better with the pan roof!

XAlp

Test Pilot
Drives
Volvo XC90 T6
I googled “custom red mini” - there were indeed some nice looking red with black roof cars shown.