Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Forum performance recently

Deutschespeed

Janitor
Staff member
New server is up and running and the move will happen this evening. The site may be down for a short time whilst that happens.

If you have trouble logging in, you may need to delete the cache in your browser.

Deutschespeed

Janitor
Staff member
So... that didn't work at all. New server is set up and a copy of the site has been put on it, ready for us to move over but it's not working properly! Back on the old one for the time being.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Yep, I noticed that last night when I came on, I could log in and none of the links were working. Hopefully they sort it soon.

Deutschespeed

Janitor
Staff member
All sorted! Its not been a smooth process but we're back up and running!

Note that there may be an issue with some external image links appearing at the moment. This is temporary (and just down to how images are cached).

Last edited by a moderator:

EvilDrPorkChop

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche Cayman
I've sent you a test email through. Let me know if you get it. Could possibly an issue with junk/spam filtering. It's showing as delivered at our end.
Definitely no emails at my end, and not in my Spam/Junk either (I did check there before posting too).

Deutschespeed

Janitor
Staff member
We're chasing this down at the moment. It looks like there's been some kind of DNS setting that that has been borked as a result of the server move. It only seems to be affecting a small number of users so it seems to depend on how strict the security settings are on the recipent's email domain. Which is why @moonstone you're still getting alert emails and @EvilDrPorkChop isn't.

Please bear with us. We're on it.