Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Photos Mercedes W204 C63 AMG Performance Pack Plus (PPP)

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
The C63 AMG W204!

This is a car that is tough to get accurate information on. The Net is full of Bum information. There is a big difference between pref facelift cars and facelift cars, especially with The PP or PPP, or option code P30, or in America P31, whether it came with a factory LSD. (not the Hallucinogenic) as part of the package or not.

I did a lot research on this car and I will later on give some more info on the matter to help others as its a mind field!!

So the car I bought and the highlights:

• 2013 C63 AMG 125 Performance Pack Plus: Package includes SLS forged engine 487 bhp (though most have been dynode at over 500) Red calipers, half Alcantara steering wheel, carbon boot spoiler and Grey Inlet manifold (non PPP is silver and is the best way to tell a PPP at a glance)
  • Factory optional LSD (this was not part of the package on the facelift cars)
  • Reverse camera
  • Harmon Kardon Logic 7
  • Keyless entry and go
  • Designo leather
  • Command
  • DAB
  • Parking Guidance
  • Memory package
  • Pan roof
It is pretty much mint, the owner was a huge fan of the C63 and has had a few, this was his baby and this exceeded my expectations!

Really enjoyed the 300 miles to get it home, it drinks like a fish, sounds totally dirty and the engine is very addictive!

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
The C63 AMG W204!

This is a car that is tough to get accurate information on. The Net is full of Bum information. There is a big difference between pref facelift cars and facelift cars, especially with The PP or PPP, or option code P30, or in America P31, whether it came with a factory LSD. (not the Hallucinogenic) as part of the package or not.

I did a lot research on this car and I will later on give some more info on the matter to help others as its a mind field!!

So the car I bought and the highlights:

• 2013 C63 AMG 125 Performance Pack Plus: Package includes SLS forged engine 487 bhp (though most have been dynode at over 500) Red calipers, half Alcantara steering wheel, carbon boot spoiler and Grey Inlet manifold (non PPP is silver and is the best way to tell a PPP at a glance)
  • Factory optional LSD (this was not part of the package on the facelift cars)
  • Reverse camera
  • Harmon Kardon Logic 7
  • Keyless entry and go
  • Designo leather
  • Command
  • DAB
  • Parking Guidance
  • Memory package
  • Pan roof
It is pretty much mint, the owner was a huge fan of the C63 and has had a few, this was his baby and this exceeded my expectations!

Really enjoyed the 300 miles to get it home, it drinks like a fish, sounds totally dirty and the engine is very addictive

Loving that, looking super clean.

Denso

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Lovely car mate, congrats! I really like those.

Loving that, looking super clean.

Denso

Cheers gents.

We went out in it today for a hoon! its been raining hard down here and its a right handful in the wet, I don't normal back off the throttle in cars, but you have to give this a bit of respect with the driver aids off!

Can't believe the rear tyres are just 255 wide, they get tortured!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Thats looks exceptionally clean! I've always liked these. Will probably be a while before I change the TTS but I've still never, ever owned a Merc or an AMG and a proper big V8 is definitely something on my radar. Whats the interior like? Any pics?

And how about a start-up vid? Lets hear the NOIEEEZZZ!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Thats looks exceptionally clean! I've always liked these. Will probably be a while before I change the TTS but I've still never, ever owned a Merc or an AMG and a proper big V8 is definitely something on my radar. Whats the interior like? Any pics?

Thanks, I looked at four before buying this (albeit but being more local and not PPP) and there is so much rubbish about, this is a super clean, crisp example, just had to pay more!

Its completely standard and although every bone in my body wants to remove the Secondary cats and Res, I think in this cars case its best to keep it stock! Ill do a vid of it barking soon!

The one thing that will make me get rid of this, is the pathetic rear arches that my eyes go to all the time. I know about the Merc marketing and if they did the rears it would be to close to the Black blah blah! But they look a little odd to me!

Not much improving on the condition really, just the exhausts, its all done really even the calipers look like new!

Reactions: Che

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d

Here is the interior.

I fitted spacers all-round today and to me its made a difference and I am a bit happier with the rear end stance now.

StuartK

Chief Engineer
You still got yours Stu?
Sadly not mate!

I bought it off a lotto winner who was under instruction to get a RR for the kids. It was mint.

I traded it in for a brand new 335d x drive. Within months that was gone for the M4 lol.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Sadly not mate!

I bought it off a lotto winner who was under instruction to get a RR for the kids. It was mint.

I traded it in for a brand new 335d x drive. Within months that was gone for the M4 lol.

so you have an M4 now?

StuartK

Chief Engineer
So what have you got now, you have been very elusive?
Deliberately so mate. I’m trying to keep stuff off the internet. There is method to my madness.

My current daily is a V90 Ocean Race I’ve put it up for sale though. Probably just use the van day to day.

Bentley went, RRS went, M cars gone. May end up getting another bike.

Im doing my best at looking poor at the moment.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Deliberately so mate. I’m trying to keep stuff off the internet. There is method to my madness.

My current daily is a V90 Ocean Race I’ve put it up for sale though. Probably just use the van day to day.

Bentley went, RRS went, M cars gone. May end up getting another bike.

Im doing my best at looking poor at the moment.
Your safe here (hopefully) Stu. I can be a little to quiet at times, I try to keep the interest going though!

StuartK

Chief Engineer
Your safe here (hopefully) Stu. I can be a little to quiet at times, I try to keep the interest going though!
Yeah I’ve not been on much lately. To be honest I’ve been a bit lethargic lately I need to get my arse into gear to stay occupied.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Bit of an update on the C63. From my days or precision track tools I had forgotten how good they are, or should I say how flawed they are, yet how brill they are!

Compared to an M3 (E92 that is forget the F80 not in the same ball park for excitement) its just never going to be as precise and chiseled, however for sheer fun, noise and hoonery, its just up there! I get why there is such a following for this car, its far from perfect, quite flawed, quite dangerous, totally inappropriate in this day and age, and is like a speed boat in a swimming pool, but that's exactly why its so cool and its about how it makes you feel! I am really enjoying my time in this car, Its a bit of a riot!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I’ve never owned a Mercedes and have always hand a hankering for a C63 or E63 but have to admit it’s the wildness of the C63 that puts me off! It would be a shame not to experience one before they disappear for good though.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I’ve never owned a Mercedes and have always hand a hankering for a C63 or E63 but have to admit it’s the wildness of the C63 that puts me off! It would be a shame not to experience one before they disappear for good though.

They are fine if you keep the driver aides on, and they allow you to have a bit of fun before you get a slap on the wrist, turning them off in the dry is good fun and its a very well balanced car, in fact its one of the easiest cars I've had to slide, turning them off in the wet is sketchy as it wants to slide all the time!