Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Photos Mercedes W204 C63 AMG Performance Pack Plus (PPP)

StuartK

Chief Engineer
Bit of an update on the C63. From my days or precision track tools I had forgotten how good they are, or should I say how flawed they are, yet how brill they are!

Compared to an M3 (E92 that is forget the F80 not in the same ball park for excitement) its just never going to be as precise and chiseled, however for sheer fun, noise and hoonery, its just up there! I get why there is such a following for this car, its far from perfect, quite flawed, quite dangerous, totally inappropriate in this day and age, and is like a speed boat in a swimming pool, but that's exactly why its so cool and its about how it makes you feel! I am really enjoying my time in this car, Its a bit of a riot!
I think the difference between an M3 and C63 is hugely overplayed by most who have not driven both.

I loved my C63. The E92 was awful.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Well this mod might divide opinions! its easily taken off though! For now I like it think its adds a bit of depth to the all white look!

Scoobyd

Boy Racer
Drives
BMW E46 330ci Sport Convertible
Don't usually like added on stripes but they look good. Really suit it and helps break up the white. Good work!