Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

MrMcG's E63 M6 V10

MrMcG

Boy Racer
Drives
E63 M6
Something I have always wanted and something I finally obtained, one of the last N/A M machines from BMW with a fearsome reputation!

Good ones which have been looked after are short in supply especially low owner and low mile versions of which I was fortunate and achieved both. Have owned it for around nearly a year now and every time I drive it a huge smile is put on my face.

Big plans for next year with this.. Well big bills I am sure.

So for now some picture whoring -

IMG_20201018_134157 by Brian McGinty, on Flickr
IMG_20201018_134220 by Brian McGinty, on Flickr
IMG_20201018_134212 by Brian McGinty, on Flickr
IMG_20201111_084926 by Brian McGinty, on Flickr
IMG_20201119_133120 by Brian McGinty, on Flickr
IMG_20201202_091532 by Brian McGinty, on Flickr
IMG_20201129_135444 by Brian McGinty, on Flickr
IMG_20201129_123332 by Brian McGinty, on Flickr

Roll on next year!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Proper Beast!!

Is that San Marino Blue? If not it looks quite similar in those pics.

Whats the interior like?

MrMcG

Boy Racer
Drives
E63 M6
Looks like there’s plenty room in the back as well unlike the F12.

I have to say I haven’t sat in them and I don’t think many have but I had the parents in there a while ago and there wasn’t too many complaints.

is the F12 cramped then? I have always liked them but have yet to see one up close and personal.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Thank you !

means a lot considering your car history

Whats not to like about an over 100 bhp per litre normally aspirated V10 !

I had the M5, had the exhaust mod done, and what a noise !

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Looks like there’s plenty room in the back as well unlike the F1
I have to say I haven’t sat in them and I don’t think many have but I had the parents in there a while ago and there wasn’t too many complaints.

is the F12 cramped then? I have always liked them but have yet to see one up close and personal.

Less room in the back of the F12 than an RS5 or 4 series! Had to watch I'd didn't crush my wee boy's shins every time I adjusted the seat. The 8 series appears to be even worse which is mental for the size of the car. Seems a shame that the only option for those needing a bit of space in the back is the GC now.

MrMcG

Boy Racer
Drives
E63 M6

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Thanks,

It is on the to do list, I only have the stock exhaust which does restrict the noise significantly but I still think it sounds good

Do they do an exhaust mod for the M6, like the M5, if so you don't know what your missing !

Dizzy619

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Bmw 135i e82
I had an M5 touring... Awesome it was a great experience.
I was wondering the other day whether a well serviced sub 100k one will be a good investment? Got to be a future classic... Or am I dreaming?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I had an M5 touring... Awesome it was a great experience.
I was wondering the other day whether a well serviced sub 100k one will be a good investment? Got to be a future classic... Or am I dreaming?

I think it will, nothing else like it, and not likely to see again either. I'd have one, its just I am not brave enough !

MrMcG

Boy Racer
Drives
E63 M6
I think it will, nothing else like it, and not likely to see again either. I'd have one, its just I am not brave enough !
That's my hope as I am thinking along the same lines as you.

Next few years will be interesting to see what happens with the values as the bad ones slowly disappear

Parsley

Pit Crew
That's a lovely looking car mate and the wee child is ADORABLE in the snow suit. Proper cute. Mine are all grown up now, I do miss them being small lol. Never seen an M6 in Interlagos!!