Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

New M4 on the way.

JustChris

Boy Racer
Drives
440i Vert
Evening BMW fans of Dspeed.

I did have a 440i Vert on order but I could sense it was about to get a big delay.

I made some enquiries on what I thought was a stock car I’d seen and yes. Available and reasonable discount.

Collecting a week on Saturday and after a year in the Diesel X2… can’t wait!!!

Spec is M4 Comp XDrive Aventurine Red. Comfort Pack. Tech Plus Pack. Vis Pack.

Attachments

• C7B8D482-E6D8-499E-9DC2-3049B150A591.jpeg
    C7B8D482-E6D8-499E-9DC2-3049B150A591.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 17
  • D95EBFB5-B0B2-4FA3-BB2A-3609697EE5BC.jpeg
    D95EBFB5-B0B2-4FA3-BB2A-3609697EE5BC.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 15
  • 870E10AB-FCA0-4CA6-B28A-6447CE605D55.jpeg
    870E10AB-FCA0-4CA6-B28A-6447CE605D55.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 16
  • 4B3FBD92-C8AA-4858-913E-21901EFEB061.jpeg
    4B3FBD92-C8AA-4858-913E-21901EFEB061.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 6CE53263-DCEA-4915-9EE5-D26D49287776.jpeg
    6CE53263-DCEA-4915-9EE5-D26D49287776.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 17

Scoobyd

Boy Racer
Drives
BMW E46 330ci Sport Convertible
I genuinely struggle to keep up, I truly do! You've ordered more cars than I've owned 😂

That looks lovely though. Aventurine red is a great colour. Look forward to the collection pics!

MashinBenzin

Test Pilot
Drives
D5
Congratulations Chris. That looks awesome. I think they’ve nailed the front end on the new 4.
Is it a year since you sold the F-type? Wow!

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
Lovely colour and i see the comfort seats too. Enjoy it in good health.

Denso

JustChris

Boy Racer
Drives
440i Vert
Lovely colour and i see the comfort seats too. Enjoy it in good health.

Denso
Yes I’ve been on the fence about the CF buckets. Amazing engineering and a thing of beauty but I do a fair bit of weights and even at 5’10 they always felt in the edge of too snug for me. Quite a bargain for what the are but yes I was really only looking at the ‘standard’ seat.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I think my deal was about 14% still a very expensive car but c’est la vie!

Thats making it a more realistic proposition.

When it launched I just couldn’t reconcile the numbers coming from my RS5. I’d managed a similar percentage on it and with the options it was a £72k car. With zero deposit that was costing me around £850 a month. If I could have gotten into an M4 for similar money I’d have most likely gone for one but cars were coming in at 1.1-1.2k

I’m off the PCP hamster wheel for the foreseeable future now, so It think the G80 ship has sailed for me (for a few years at least) but they’re immensely desirable cars I think.

isleaiw

Test Pilot
Drives
RS4 / Mini
stunning. Always good to get a stock car so you cant change your mind before its delivered.

My favourite colour. great choice.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
stunning. Always good to get a stock car so you cant change your mind before its delivered.

My favourite colour. great choice.

My first impression of the colour was Meh, but I have now seen what it looks like in the sun curtesy of the Bimmerpost thread on the colour, it proper pops !

Well done on your choice @JustChris can't wait to see more pictures and I think you are the Forums first G80 M car owner !

JustChris

Boy Racer
Drives
440i Vert
Yes it’s one of the more ‘mature’ colours on the GXXs.
I’m all for Vulva Red and bright cars but there are time switch work when it’s just a bit… much. Happy with the choice. Have viewed other cars in AR3 on dull days and it’s quite dark and burgundy almost. Then it’s cherry red in the sun, like a colour shifting car. Bit of interest.

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Bmw m340
Ohh very nice! I think the m3 and 4 really need the full laser lights to set the front off.

isleaiw

Test Pilot
Drives
RS4 / Mini
I’ve decided that factory orders aren’t my thing. :)
I reckon some of us worked that out before you!

I've never factory ordered a new car except company cars. I am actually not that fussed about colour - normally more about what I dont want - and if I spec from factory I find a reason to tick every option, so stock cars make me think more about what I wont compromise on....

Ordered my Mrs a factory order F56 Mini when they were new - came home one day to an instruction to buy her something else as she had cancelled the Mini as it was delayed further - wouldnt have been a problem had she not been in a courtesy car they had lent us due to first delay, which my daughter was driving 150 miles away!!

Tengocity

Test Pilot
Drives
Cayman 981 GT4, Cayman 987 S, BMW 340i tourer, BMW X3 M40i
The problem with a factory order for me is the same- I can't resist trying to make it "perfect". I pretend as if I am going to keep it for many many years, which is clearly bullshit. I then also want to keep it as if it's new, so spend on PPF, and get all precious about it.
Buying used makes life simpler. It's already not new so I worry about them a lot less, and you accept the compromise on what spec it is. Built and in stock is only something I did once though, and would definitely do it again.

EvilDrPorkChop

Test Pilot
Drives
Porsche Cayman
The problem with a factory order for me is the same- I can't resist trying to make it "perfect". I pretend as if I am going to keep it for many many years, which is clearly bullshit. I then also want to keep it as if it's new, so spend on PPF, and get all precious about it.
Buying used makes life simpler. It's already not new so I worry about them a lot less, and you accept the compromise on what spec it is. Built and in stock is only something I did once though, and would definitely do it again.
I find more that with Used too you get to experience options i'd of never of Spec'd at a factory order. Like our Mini had Heads Up which i'd never of ordered but would put it on every car now if it was an option.