Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Road Trips - Cars & Coffee - Motorsport Events

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
As title a thread to post pictures and details, of your Road trips, cars & Coffee, Motorsport Events, Car Meets, Dealer events etc

I will start off with a few pics, from trips all over the country for me, can’t wait to get out on more trips.

[url=https://postimg.cc/Dm24G2xc] [/URL]

Last edited:

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Some lovely cars there. Not a fan of the GT4 in the first picture, way over the top and the rear spoiler is to high!

That Porsche is stunning!

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
Some lovely cars there. Not a fan of the GT4 in the first picture, way over the top and the rear spoiler is to high!

That Porsche is stunning!
I’m usually an OEM only mods person, but have to admit I really liked Denso’s GT4 he had custom Porsche decals on it and the sounds with performance exhaust was fantastic , rear wing looked fine when you seen it close up, Denso has sold it know I believe, he has a stunning GP3 mini know that we were out for a road trip with last year

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I’m usually an OEM only mods person, but have to admit I really liked Denso’s GT4 he had custom Porsche decals on it and the sounds with performance exhaust was fantastic , rear wing looked fine when you seen it close up, Denso has sold it know I believe, he has a stunning GP3 mini know that we were out for a road trip with last year

Maybe its just the pictures then, I do find some cars and the finer details look better in real life. A GT4 is a pretty car out the box, for me it really needs nothing doing to it.

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
I love looking at them , not sure how they would be to live with, jag had their heritage one at Goodwood one year , we were lucky to get close up as guests for the weekend with jag , we had great time, food and drinks the whole weekend with young lad and behind the scenes look at cars at Goodwood was great, jag gave us a great time, then I bought an AMG 😂

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I love looking at them , not sure how they would be to live with, jag had their heritage one at Goodwood one year , we were lucky to get close up as guests for the weekend with jag , we had great time, food and drinks the whole weekend with young lad and behind the scenes look at cars at Goodwood was great, jag gave us a great time, then I bought an AMG 😂

Bumped into this Yesterday. I appreciate the car and the history, and its very cool. But it looks old and I don't see it as that pretty !!

Derekh929

Chief Engineer
Drives
F56 JCW & Vintage MTB
Here you go, never liked it, but loved the 3.0s

Last edited: