Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

RS4 going....what next then ?

Yanto

Boy Racer
Drives
M3 CSL, GTi Clubsport
Have you looked at the club sport, they seem to hold there values really well, and have nothing but rave reviews.

Well, you called it Boba!

By coincidence, a pal who runs a car brokers is putting me into a brand new GTi clubsport on lease for two years.

£2.7k down x1 and £317 per month x23 which I thought was pretty good for a £40k car. Managed to grab last of batch. Looks like prices have been adjusted today to £370+/ month.

Physical car for delivery in 2-4 weeks.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Well done mate, Really pleased for you, and that does sound like a good deal.

What colour and spec did you go for?

Senna11

Racing Driver
Well, you called it Boba!

By coincidence, a pal who runs a car brokers is putting me into a brand new GTi clubsport on lease for two years.

£2.7k down x1 and £317 per month x23 which I thought was pretty good for a £40k car. Managed to grab last of batch. Looks like prices have been adjusted today to £370+/ month.

Physical car for delivery in 2-4 weeks.
Sounds great. What colour? Pics?

Yanto

Boy Racer
Drives
M3 CSL, GTi Clubsport
They‘re all base spec since they’re lease - although standard kit is excellent.

Had choice of silver, black, blue, red, grey and went silver. I think it sets off the black accents on the car better.

Only downside is it comes on the 18” rims which look pretty crap, so planning to buy a set of 19s, flip them over and flip back / sell when the car is returned.

Catchpole seems to like it which is encouraging...

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Very nice indeed, I am with you, it needs the 19’s, they set the car off lovely.

Congrats though mate, so now we have to wait a few weeks before we get some lovely pictures!