Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

RS4 going....what next then ?

StuartK

Chief Engineer
Do you mean looks though Stu ? Just looks like a C-Class with quad exhausts and Some alloys ?

I disagree when you put the two together. That said in cars like this I am not a fan of them looking daft. I can still visit clients etc. Nobody would think I’m a flash wanker.

Personally I think mine was ten times the car the E92 was.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
I disagree when you put the two together. That said in cars like this I am not a fan of them looking daft. I can still visit clients etc. Nobody would think I’m a flash wanker.

Personally I think mine was ten times the car the E92 was.
How come you are not back in another Stu?

StuartK

Chief Engineer
How come you are not back in another Stu?

Because I do too many miles nowadays. Also the past year the insurance had gone mental in West Mids.

I was paying £600 a year same C63 now is £2-3k per year and I refuse to pay it.

Schmeel

Test Pilot
Drives
997 Hartech
Because I do too many miles nowadays. Also the past year the insurance had gone mental in West Mids.

I was paying £600 a year same C63 now is £2-3k per year and I refuse to pay it.
Why so high Stu? Lots of thefts/accidents?

StuartK

Chief Engineer
Why so high Stu? Lots of thefts/accidents?

It must be mate!
Even the M4 I sold is now £1000 more per year to insure.

It’s why I got something else it’s getting silly.

When just tax an insurance is costing equivalent of £200 a month it’s not right.

Yanto

Boy Racer
Drives
M3 CSL, GTi Clubsport
Car picked up yesterday. Sad to see this one go tbh and may regret but a completely painless sale.

But time to go shopping again !

Strangely, Audi Reading (where I bought mine from) have just put this up which looks like the same spec as mine albeit a B9....

A sign ?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Car picked up yesterday. Sad to see this one go tbh and may regret but a completely painless sale.

But time to go shopping again !

Strangely, Audi Reading (where I bought mine from) have just put this up which looks like the same spec as mine albeit a B9....

A sign ?

Strange, I like the look of your old one more, would have liked it myself. I’ve not been following that well, but what’s on the shortlist mate?

Yanto

Boy Racer
Drives
M3 CSL, GTi Clubsport
Still thinking tbh mate. I like the idea of an R to charge around in for 12 months and go B9 / Merc / other if we do another 3 month trip in Europe early 2021.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Have you looked at the club sport, they seem to hold there values really well, and have nothing but rave reviews.

Yanto

Boy Racer
Drives
M3 CSL, GTi Clubsport
Have you looked at the club sport, they seem to hold there values really well, and have nothing but rave reviews.

Given the limited use it’ll get (weekend plodder and a handful of motorway journeys) only planning to spend about £15/16k to be honest mate and make a bigger purchase at the end of the year.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I had a Golf R for a while. They are seriously good for what they are. I didn’t have it for long (after spending a fortune doing things to it!). I should have gone for the DSG instead of the manual box that mine had.

D5887D5F-3C63-43BE-9A0D-9C0CB0CCC7C8.jpeg