Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Build The TT Thread

Doing a build thread? Highlight it!

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
Thanks, other than a new racingline/forge/APR intercooler and change of rear spoiler to one that doesn’t flex. The car is pretty much completed now for me.

Denso

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
Latest update, new racingline intercooler and full silicon hose changeout. Full service for engine oil & filter, also did the DSG service at the same time.

couple of pictures during the strip down.

7FD599F2-CED7-45A7-8930-C558D4252386.jpeg
39691A85-C742-4445-8E74-7E4D34BA3798.jpeg

Denso

Senna11

Racing Driver
Amazing build sir, very thorough and probably better than new when finished. Can’t say I have seen any that particular colour.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Picked up a complete set of revised side inserts from the front seats from my local dealer today. Pre-2017 cars suffer from a flawed design that have clips that are prone to cracking and one of mine has, so decided to order a full set. Going to do these in yellow before sticking them on.

Other purchase this week was from a man called Dave Bunn who does interior carbon bits. Hopefully they'll arrive in time for the weekend.

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
Nice, i absolutely love mine in white.

Automotive passion bits for me this weekend and Aberdeen performance show on Sunday.

Dont do face ache, so get some pictures up once you receive the carbon bits (y)

Denso

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
So here is another boring Vegas Yellow TTS, God they are everywhere!

My plan is quite simple: to copy Moonstone so it looks near enough the same, anyway some info on car:

Mapped at 380 bhp and 494ft its pretty nippy
The options I know of are:
B@O sound
Folding mirrors
Heated seats
Power seats
Sat Nav
Keyless go
S-Tronic Gearbox
Fancier Air-Con
Front and rear parking sensors
Tech Pack

It is pretty much Boggo on the outside, except some Darth Vadar tints, not sure whether to keep them yet!

It had a quick wash today and I done my first mod of fitting 15mm spacers all round.

Last edited:

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
So here is another boring Vegas Yellow TTS, God they are everywhere!

My plan is quite simple: to copy Moonstone so it looks near enough the same, anyway some info on car:

Mapped at 380 bhp and 494ft its pretty nippy
The options I know of are:
B@O sound
Folding mirrors
Heated seats
Power seats
Sat Nav
Keyless go
S-Tronic Gearbox
Fancier Air-Con
Front and rear parking sensors
Tech Pack

It is pretty much Boggo on the outside, except some Darth Vadar tints, not sure whether to keep them yet!

It had a quick wash today and I done my first mod of fitting 15mm spacers all round.

Keyless Go and Heated seats are standard Boba. Great spec, none the less. I want folding mirrors. Keeping my eye out for a pair. I want Keyless entry as well but I don’t think they every did it on the TT.

What remap is it running?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Keyless Go and Heated seats are standard Boba. Great spec, none the less. I want folding mirrors. Keeping my eye out for a pair. I want Keyless entry as well but I don’t think they every did it on the TT.

What remap is it running?
Hi mate mines completely keyless, just pull the door handle as long as the key is in your pocket

Been looking at the codes in the service book, and I think its this option code:

PRCode: 4F2 = Central locking system Keyless Entry

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Hi mate mines completely keyless, just pull the door handle as long as the key is in your pocket

Been looking at the codes in the service book, and I think its this option code:

PRCode: 4F2 = Central locking system Keyless Entry

Right that’s good to know because I want to retro fit that. The other cars have it and I’m so used to it I keep forgetting to take my key out.

Sounds like you’ve landed a very high-spec car!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Right that’s good to know because I want to retro fit that. The other cars have it and I’m so used to it I keep forgetting to take my key out.

I know its one of those things you can really should be able to do without but once you have had it, its like taking a step back having to unlock the car with the remote and the times you forget you have to!

My Touring is "only" keyless Go and it catches me out all the time!

3rd world problems eh!

Senna11

Racing Driver

Need to pick your brain about retro fit folding mirrors

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
Looking forward to seeing these installed, are you going to do the centre trim too?

Denso

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
Probably this and the audio install are my most favourite interior mods to mine.

3718F0C7-FB45-43C3-9EEE-DB7C938D09B8.jpeg
54AFA7F5-139C-40B3-B9A2-F205B316F195.jpeg
387519AC-6CCC-433D-8875-1563C91C6BF3.jpeg

Denso

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Definitley brightens it up a bit. Those pieces I’ve done tonight have come up really well so definitely going to do the centre bit to match at the week.

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
Definitley brightens it up a bit. Those pieces I’ve done tonight have come up really well so definitely going to do the centre bit to match at the week.
Awesome