Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Photos The Car park look back picture thread.....

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Out for lunch today, and it was nice to look across the car park to the old motor !!

Then off to get some air tools
ban-cha.gif

Walking up to the car.....

Fuck sake.....

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
was just thinking imagine parking up a Ferrari with the top down and coming back to find.........
It’s one of life’s worries!

sometimes you just think of all the places, where that shit landed the BMW has a gully in the rear window and it was all in there and was difficult to get it all out!

notice how it run off the coated paintwork though, it goes to show it works!!

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
16deg up here...........barely get that in Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Is all just lorries with nowhere to go?

Yep, we can get out and go somewhere, but you take your chance on what time you will get back home again!

Lorries parked up everywhere, Motorways turned into Lorry Parks, lorries just finding ways to skip the queues. I am lucky don't really need to go anywhere (except view a car) but I feel sorry for people that do need to venture out or see family after the last 2 years we have had!

G50

Boy Racer
Drives
Bmw 540i
Does it fluctuate, or is it always that bad these days? Does it effect cars getting to the eurotunnel/ferry port?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Does it fluctuate, or is it always that bad these days? Does it effect cars getting to the eurotunnel/ferry port?
Its P&O all the ferries are grounded having failed safety inspections!

Reactions: G50

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Great day, run out to Brighton and back taking in some nice roads, not to busy, then favourite restaurant, Oh and I grounded the nose a little today on a speed bump in Brighton, so I am definitely not lowering it now!

Reactions: G50

Grunty-Motor

Pit Crew
Drives
X3M, MX-5, R1250GS and zx6r track bike
Great day, run out to Brighton and back taking in some nice roads, not to busy, then favourite restaurant, Oh and I grounded the nose a little today on a speed bump in Brighton, so I am definitely not lowering it now!
I honestly thought your handbag would match the ferrari....... 🤣 🤣 🤣