Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Photos The Car park look back picture thread.....

isleaiw

Test Pilot
Drives
RS4 / Mini
Too small for my needs and to brash to get the ok from the wife. I’ll stick with the large q-car
if you gave up with that camping lark and stayed in posh hotels like normal folk (I can help) it would be fine...

Brash? Its a photocopier salesman's car, right @MashinBenzin .....

DazC

Tyre Kicker
Drives
i8 LCI
LOVE THESE! They really stand out on the road. Gorgeous looking bit of kit.
Thank you.

I know they're not universally loved, but I've had nothing but positive comments since I got it.

Coming from M cars it's a nice change and I'm really enjoying the car.

I may be wrong but you may have beaten me to a Moonstone M car I was after a while back?

Remember seeing the post on another site, but may be mistaken.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
LOVE THESE! They really stand out on the road. Gorgeous looking bit of kit.

Have to agree and I have been sniffing around these as well!

I know Clarkson took the keys to one of these over the M3, but I would love to know the pros and cons from an owner (y)

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Thank you.

I know they're not universally loved, but I've had nothing but positive comments since I got it.

Coming from M cars it's a nice change and I'm really enjoying the car.

I may be wrong but you may have beaten me to a Moonstone M car I was after a while back?

Remember seeing the post on another site, but may be mistaken.

The only Moonstone car Ive had was a 2012 E92 M3 that I bought from Douglas Park in Hamilton new. I know there was another member on a couple of forums that had it after me.

DazC

Tyre Kicker
Drives
i8 LCI
The only Moonstone car Ive had was a 2012 E92 M3 that I bought from Douglas Park in Hamilton new. I know there was another member on a couple of forums that had it after me.
Ah wasn't that, albeit that is my local dealer.

G50

Boy Racer
Drives
Bmw 540i
Picked this up last week😂😂
IMG_20220308_180921.jpg
Good fun to drive, 55mpg everywhere, surprisingly nippy. Actually fits in a car park space.

I've changed the tyres to PS5's, going to get some KW V1s for it, and then remap the little beast.

Reactions: Che

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Took me ages to find this thread, not sure why it's in the BMW forum @Deutschespeed
Great little fun car mate. Congratulations. Is it an Up or Lupe?

there is a few threads in the wrong places since the update, like the funny picture thread in general car chat. Does need tidying!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Picked this up last week😂😂
View attachment 1867
Good fun to drive, 55mpg everywhere, surprisingly nippy. Actually fits in a car park space.

I've changed the tyres to PS5's, going to get some KW V1s for it, and then remap the little beast.

YAAASSSS!!!

More people buying cool cars and doing mods! Start a build thread and get the photies up!

Deutschespeed

Janitor
Staff member
Great little fun car mate. Congratulations. Is it an Up or Lupe?

there is a few threads in the wrong places since the update, like the funny picture thread in general car chat. Does need tidying!

Ive fixed this one. If there’s a thread in the wrong place could you please hit the “Report” button or drop me a PM and I’ll tidy them up as we go.

Boba’s right. There seems to be a few in the wrong places.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Ive fixed this one. If there’s a thread in the wrong place could you please hit the “Report” button or drop me a PM and I’ll tidy them up as we go.

Boba’s right. There seems to be a few in the wrong places.

Top man!