Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Boba's Lime Rock Grey BMW M4 CS

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
What’s next? 😃
Funny you should say that, I was looking at all sorts last night even R8’s! I might go drive a GT4 again always liked them, but the last time I was thinking of one, they weren’t quick enough for me! I have softened about outright speed since then!

Dunno not many cars I’ve not had!

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
GT4 gets my vote, not the fastest car i have owned by any means but probably the most complete. I keep thinking i should go for a 718 GT4 if I get itchy feet again, absolutely loved my 981 GT4.

Denso

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
GT4 gets my vote, not the fastest car i have owned by any means but probably the most complete. I keep thinking i should go for a 718 GT4 if I get itchy feet again, absolutely loved my 981 GT4.

Denso

Its a good car, but its another 2 seater toy really, just like an R8, that's the only downside for me, I need something a little more useful as a funaround.

Denso

Chief Engineer
Drives
E46 M3 Ruby 1 of 6, Audi TTRS Vorsprung
A boba fett modified TTRS may fit the bill. Honestly loving mine and at 550hp probably more power than i will ever need. I am still tinkering at mine but its mainly cosmetic now.

Denso

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
A boba fett modified TTRS may fit the bill. Honestly loving mine and at 550hp probably more power than i will ever need. I am still tinkering at mine but its mainly cosmetic now.

Denso

I thought about another Audi RS, but I would probably grab the keys to the Mini more!