Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

The Range Rover Thread

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
I completely agree, Its like the painted different colour roof option, still the same roof, but different colour !

One thing that is bloody lovely though, is the Autobiography ebony and Ivory interior spec, its a very special place to be.

My kids would destroy that! I’m actually veering towards the opposite direction. I’m slowly buying up black alcantara roof and pillar trims.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
My kids would destroy that! I’m actually veering towards the opposite direction. I’m slowly buying up black alcantara roof and pillar trims.

There is that, have you got the white Alacantara roof and trims then, as it does look nice !!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
There is that, have you got the white Alacantara roof and trims then, as it does look nice !!

Its not alcantara just standard cream. It ok. But I like the feeling of being cocooned in the car. Feels a bit as if I'm sitting top of it. rather than in it at the moment.

Schmeel

Test Pilot
Drives
997 Hartech
The red Brembos are autobiography spec. Not standard on HSE Dynamic. Although I'm convinced that they're the same brakes just painted and branded as the size and shape looks exactly the same to me. Im in the same boat @Schmeel its my wife's car. I'll only be driving it occasionally. It already has some nice 21s on it with good tyres. The 22s look great and I'd get them if it was mine but she'll just kerb them anyway!
Exactly.

Any mods I do would have to be sympathetic ones. I.e side steps or small visual mods like black pack etc...

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Exactly.

Any mods I do would have to be sympathetic ones. I.e side steps or small visual mods like black pack etc...
Side steps are a must I think. I’m going to do the calipers in orange. Ive got roof rails to go on and I fitted the Android head unit a couple of days back. A few wee other tweaks in the interior and black headlining (once I’ve collected all the bits) and I’m done.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
A wise man once said to me - a true car enthusiast will never keep a car forever, there is to many flavors, so buy the best, highest spec model you can, this is not only good for you, but good for when you come to sell it.

StuartK

Chief Engineer
A wise man once said to me - a true car enthusiast will never keep a car forever, there is to many flavors, so buy the best, highest spec model you can, this is not only good for you, but good for when you come to sell it.

My advert is up

StuartK

Chief Engineer
So brimmed my tank today at BP Park Lane 79 litres.

123.8 Miles and the gauge has barely moved with range registering 411 miles still.

These cars can be very economical!

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Was just talking about that to my Mrs earlier. Seems to be much better on fuel than I was expecting.

Last edited:

Schmeel

Test Pilot
Drives
997 Hartech
Hey gents,

So I ran some number for initial first year costs:

Tax £475
Insurance £740

Sound fair? or should I be trying harder?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Hey gents,

So I ran some number for initial first year costs:

Tax £475
Insurance £740

Sound fair? or should I be trying harder?
We must be old fvckers, insurance wise, we pay £380 for the Sport and £351 for the Voque !