Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW Forum

Welcome to Deutschespeed.com the newly launched community for German Performance car lovers. The site is in it's launch phase at the moment and so content and membership is small (but growing). Soon we'll have competition prizes and and a live ad campaign to help build the community. If you'd like to be apart of what's going on, sign up and join in!

Build Moonstones F90 M5

Doing a build thread? Highlight it!

Senna11

Racing Driver
Difficult as you need more members to engage and more content to attract people.

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Pr

Prolific poster 2021 award 🥇
happy108.gif

Burnsey

Chief Engineer
Drives
2023 G80 M3 Competition X-Drive
Loving all the bits you've done to the M5, youll about get it 100% then sell it! :LOL:

How much is an advert in the Birmingham Post classifieds 😂

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Audi R8 V10+ • Taycan GTS
Loving all the bits you've done to the M5, youll about get it 100% then sell it! :LOL:

Lol. That would be typical of me. Still in the honeymoon period but the only thing I’d swap it for right now is a newer one!

Reactions: Che

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Yes we do, how many members do we have now, do you you know Stone?

Yeah. It tells you on the front page. About 175, last I checked. Usually with forums there’s a tipping point. It takes a while and this forum is hindered by it being a place for different marquee, rather than for a specific car make or model. So it’s taking a bit longer due to how searches work. I’m mentioning it in the various FB groups I’m in, Instagram and other BM forums.

Could be doing with more Audi and Merc content so if anyones on any groups for those or sharing insta content feel free to let people know about this place.

We are now showing up for specific searches. For example, a lot of folk search for the paint code for ceramic brakes on google and look for ways to get a VIN from a reg so they’ll be served up my posts on that stuff. It all helps.

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
This makes me happier than it probably should! 😂

93B0E4E8-C23B-4E03-9696-BE8DD89D730F.jpeg

Got myself some new mats and some new steering wheel buttons too…

778BFF86-E34A-494C-82ED-7E9F99772DFE.jpeg99B23DAA-E09C-43B6-BB8C-89E020110CE5.jpeg

moonstone

Tyre Kicker
Drives
Nice mats, you refrained from doing a Scank job like me then?

Don’t think I’d have been able to get the materials to be honest and my drivers side had seen better days.

By the way, after too many drinks and reading your Ferrari wheel I woke up this Morning to see that I’d placed and order for a set!

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Don’t think I’d have been able to get the materials to be honest and my drivers side had seen better days.

By the way, after too many drinks and reading your Ferrari wheel I woke up this Morning to see that I’d placed and order for a set!

You bought some HRE's no way?

boba fett

Racing Driver
Drives
320d
Very nice, got any pictures of what they look like, I’ve just bought the 20 inch HRE Forged P104’s in gloss black, with MPSS tyres, for the 430.

My wife cannot know!